Hosted by I Am A Reader Not a Writer
August 1st to 7th
What is a giveaway hop?
Simple – Each participating blog hosts a giveaway and then we link up together allowing our followers to hop easily from one giveaway to another.
For followers this means lots of chances to win free books.
For blogs hosting a giveaway it means lots of new visitors.
It’s a win-win!
Each participating blog will host their own giveaway. There is no requirement on the minimum or maximum value of your giveaway. It’s up to you to decide. You can give away books, swags, amazon gift cards, or anything else you can think of that has to do with books. Your giveaway can be as simple or as elaborate as you want.
All participating blogs will be linked up through a Giveaway linky.
Please keep the process to enter your giveaway as simple as possible.
Please no long lists of dozens of different things followers can do to gain extra entries.
As you prepare your giveaway post please remember the following:
1. The Summer Hop Images needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to the giveaway hop post.
3. Giveaway must be book related!
4. Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. 1 Mandatory entry, all others must be optional. If you have a long list of ways for people to enter you will be deleted from the linky.
Please turn off word verification and CAPTCHA if you require more than 1 comment for entries – If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation.
5. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 7 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the entire 7 days this hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar.
7. Both your blog and your giveaway must be Family Friendly.
Please mark your calendars. It is a busy time of year. A reminder email will be sent out a few days before the hops starts.
Questions can be emailed to: toobusyreading at gmail dot com.