The Rules of Persuasion by Amity Hope
Publication Date: August 14, 2017
Publisher: Entangled Teen Crush
1) Take things slow (her rule)
2) Make it believable (his rule)
After tragedy hit her family, Meg Matthews officially crossed the line from “good girl” to “bad girl.” Motorcycle? Check. Graffiti? Check. The only thing Meg hadn’t planned on was blackmail. Too bad now a certain infuriating boy holds Meg’s future in his hands…
When Luke Prescott—star pitcher and town golden boy—catches Meg vandalizing the school, she’s given two choices: face the consequences or enter into a fake relationship with him to get his parents and his ex off his back.
But as Meg and Luke grow closer, they both realize they’ve been keeping secrets from each other. Their fake relationship might be doomed from the start—if they can’t learn to open up to the one person they never thought they’d trust.
Disclaimer: This Entangled Teen Crush book contains late-night graffiti sessions, flirty baseball lessons, and a never-ending list of relationship rules just made to be broken.
Link to Goodreads:
Amity lives in beautiful northern Minnesota with her two sons, two cats and their Rottweiler. She has a degree in elementary education and worked in that field for ten years before deciding to chase her dream. Her debut novel, Twisted, was listed by Amazon as a Top 100 Kids & Teens Kindle Book of 2012. If she’s not writing, or spending time with her boys, she’s most likely reading.
- What is on your nightstand? A clock, a lamp, my very favorite organic lip balm that I cannot live without and of course…my Kindle.
- What author would you totally fan? I absolutely adore C. J. Redwine. Her story telling skills and writing style are brilliant. I always look forward to her new releases.
- What makes you cringe? Do spiders count? Although “cringe” might not be totally accurate. Cringe and back away in fear would be more like it.
- Do you obsessively plot out each point or just go with the flow? I try—I try so hard—to plot! It seems stories should flow so much easier that way. However, it never fails that my writing goes off course.
- Is there a word you love to use? I know, it’s odd! I try to be mindful not to overuse it but for some silly reason, I like it.
- $20 Amazon Gift Card (INT)