Published by Entangled Teen
Link to Goodreads:
Nothing good comes from living in the Devil’s swamp.
Willow Bell thinks moving to the Okefenokee area isn’t half bad, but nothing prepares her for what awaits in the shadows of the bog.
Girls are showing up dead in the swamp. And she could be next.
Everyone warns Willow to stay away from Beau Cadwell—the bad boy at the top of their suspect list as the serial killer tormenting the small town.
But beneath his wicked, depthless eyes, there’s something else that draws Willow to him.
When yet another girl he knew dies, though, Willow questions whether she can trust her instincts…or if they’re leading to her own death.
Amber Hart resides on the Florida coastline with family and a plethora of animals she affectionately refers to as her urban farm. When unable to find a book, she can be found writing, daydreaming, or with her toes in the sand. She’s the author of several novels for teens and adults, including Wicked Charm, the Before & After series, and the Untamed series. Rep’d by Stacey Donaghy of Donaghy Literary Group.
It’s nearly impossible to list my favorite novels—there are so many!—but I’ll try to narrow it down. Most are true, one is not. You guess which.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Candor by Pam Bachorz
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Fearless by Francine Pascal
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer