Published by Random House Children's Books on July 28th 2015
Genres: Early Reader, Picture
A never-before-seen picture book by Dr. Seuss!This never-ever-before-seen picture book by Dr. Seuss about making up one’s mind is the literary equivalent of buried treasure! What happens when a brother and sister visit a pet store to pick a pet? Naturally, they can’t choose just one! The tale captures a classic childhood moment — choosing a pet — and uses it to illuminate a life lesson: that it is hard to make up your mind, but sometimes you just have to do it!Told in Dr. Seuss’s signature rhyming style, this is a must-have for Seuss fans and book collectors, and a perfect choice for the holidays, birthdays, and happy occasions of all kinds.An Editor’s Note at the end discusses Dr. Seuss’s creative process, his interest in animals, and Seussian creatures throughout his work.
- And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, 1937 – The Young Folks.com
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins, 1938 – Bookish Antics
- The Seven Lady Godivas, 1939 – The Eater of Books
- The King’s Stilts, 1939 – On Starships and Dragonwings
- Horton Hatches the Egg, 1940 – The Book Cellar
- McElligot’s Pool, 1947 – Media Mikes
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose, 1948 –Mommie of 2
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck, 1949 – Nonperfect Parenting
- If I Ran the Zoo, 1950 – Live to Read
- Scrambled Eggs Super! 1953 – Word Spelunking
- Horton Hears a Who! 1954 – Bookiemoji
- On Beyond Zebra! 1955 – Jessabella Reads
- If I Ran the Circus, 1956 – Book Hounds
- The Cat in the Hat, 1957 – The Bookbag
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! 1957 – Nightly Reading
- The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, 1958 – Winter Haven Books
- Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories, 1958 – Alice Marvels
- Happy Birthday to You! 1959 – Chapter by Chapter
- Green Eggs and Ham, 1960 – Poland Bananas
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, 1960 – Once Upon a Twilight
- The Sneetches and Other Stories, 1961 – The Mod Podge Bookshelf
- Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book, 1962 – Good Books and Good Wine
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC, 1963 – The Irish Banana
- Hop on Pop, 1963 – Mundie Moms
- Fox in Socks, 1965 – Page Turners
- I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew, 1965 – Book Rock Betty
- The Cat in the Hat Songbook, 1967 – Giveaway Train
- The Foot Book, 1968 – I Am A Reader
- I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! And Other Stories, 1969 – Cuddlebuggery
- I Can Draw It Myself, 1970 – The Children’s Book Review
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? 1970 – Curling Up with a Good Book
- The Lorax, 1971 – Elizziebooks
- Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now! 1972 – Reading with ABC
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? 1973 – Me, Myshelf, and I
- The Shape of Me and Other Stuff, 1973 – Paperback Princess
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket! 1974 – Presenting Lenore
- Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! 1975 – YA Books Central
- The Cat’s Quizzer, 1976 – Lille Punkin’
- I Can Read with My Eyes Shut! 1978 – Confessions Of A Vi3tbabe
- Oh Say Can You Say? 1979 – Ex Libris
- Hunches in Bunches, 1982 – No BS Book Reviews
- The Butter Battle Book, 1984 – Novel Novice
- You’re Only Old Once! 1986 – Dad of Divas
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go! 1990 – Jesse the Reader
Want to win my copy of IF I RAN THE CIRCUS?
Giveaway Ends 8.5.15 and open to all who can legally enter.
US only – must be over 13 or have your parents permission to enter.
An email will be sent and you have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Winner will be announced within 48 hours at the end of the giveaway. Giveaway is organized by Bookhounds and sponsored by the publisher
It has no affiliation with Facebook, Twitter or any other entitiy.
Void where prohibited.